Here are some FAQs to understand the process:
1. What should I expect at the event?
A day of engaging speakers dedicated to ideas worth spreading.
The program will feature over 15 amazingly talented innovators in their fields and a number of artistic acts over a full-day.
In the spirit of TEDx, speakers will perform short, unique & interactive lectures created exclusively for TEDxJerusalem.
2. When and where is the event going to take place?
TEDxJerusalem will take place at Hebrew University,Mount Scopus Campus, Mexico Hall on Tuesday, April 14, 9 AM- 6 PM.
3. What is the official language at the TEDxJerusalem conference?
TEDxJerusalem 2015 will be held in English. There may be some talks in Hebrew and Arabic. Simultaneous translation will not be provided.
4. What is the program of the upcoming event?
We will be publishing the program closer to the event. We will unveil speakers periodically on Facebook and our website.
5. Can I arrive late to the event or leave early?
In order to respect our speakers and performers, we will close doors 5 minutes after the beginning of each block, and will allow entrance only after the block is over (each block is around 1:30hrs).
6. Can I nominate myself or other person as a speaker for the upcoming event?
The speaker list for the 2015 TEDxJerusalem event is officially closed. In case you would like to suggest yourself or someone else as a speaker for TEDxJerusalem 2016, pleaseclick here and fill the form.
1. Please explain to me the application process for TEDxJerusalem.
TEDxJerusalem 2015 has a very limited number of tickets so unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate all applicants, therefore we are opening an application process for the event.
IMPORTANT: Please note that the application form does not guarantee a ticket to the conference.
The TEDxJerusalem team will be screening the forms and you will be notified whether you have been accepted by the end of February.
2. What is TEDxJerusalem participant profile?
We aim to reach a diversified and balanced audience from a variety of fields and professions, such as: Social activists, change makers, inventors, students, entrepreneurs, hi- tech, philanthropy, science, technology, entertainment, design, education and more.
TICKETS TO ATTEND TEDxJERUSALEM 2015
1. Tell me everything about how to get tickets for the upcoming event!
Tickets will be available by invitation only. In order to receive an invitation, please apply for the event. The application process starts on January 15th, 2015 and will last 3 weeks only.
After being invited, the cost of a ticket is 250 ILS.
2. Can I purchase more than one ticket for the event?
No. The invitations to TEDxJerusalem and personal, so each candidate should apply separately.
3. Can we apply as a group/company/organization?
For more information about group/company/organization application, Please contact us at: conference@tedxjerusalem.
4. What is included in the participation fee?
- Entrance to the conference and access to all four sessions from 9:00am to 6:00pm with almost 20 speakers and performers.
- Coffee, snacks and light lunch will be available for all participants.
5. What happens if I can’t afford to pay the ticket fee?
TEDxJerusalem is a volunteer project and uses the ticket fees to pay the expenses of the event. However, we will offer a very limited number of subsidies. In case you receive an invitation to the event and are unable to pay the full price, we will give you instructions on how to apply for a subsidy